Content Marketing Facts for 2014 – Podcast Episode #8
In today’s episode, we discuss the importance of content marketing, and some really interesting content marketing facts for 2014 that can affect your business.
Content marketing facts in 2014
Here are some of the stats that is the moving feast of facts that is content marketing.
- $135 billion will be spent on new digital marketing collateral (content) in 2014
- 78% of CMO’s think custom content is the future of marketing
- Internet advertising will make up 25% of the entire ad spend by 2015
- Social media marketing budgets will double over the next 5 years
- Email with social sharing buttons increase click through rates by 158%
- Nearly 50% of companies have content marketing strategies
- 33% of traffic from Google’s organic search engine results go to the first item listed
- 67% of B2B content marketers consider event marketing essential
- 73% of reporters think press releases should contain images
- 72% of “Pay per Click” marketers plan to increase their budget in 2014
- 52% of all marketers have found a customer via Facebook in 2013
- B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads
- 43% of all marketers found a customer via LinkedIn
- 55% of marketers worldwide increased digital marketing budgets in 2013
- Customer testimonials have the highest effectiveness for content marketers at 89%
- Videos on landing pages increase conversions by 86%
- 65% of your audience are visual learners
- Marketers will use dynamic content to deliver highly personalized experiences to the right audiences at the right time
- Inbound marketing delivers 54% more leads than traditional outbound marketing
- Visual data is processed 60,000 times faster by the brain than text.
I grabbed these facts and the infographic from Jeff Bullas’ blog.
If you need help understanding content marketing, or would like to discuss any part of your digital marketing strategy including, but not limited to Website Design, SEO, Blogging, Pay Per Click, or Email Marketing:
Welcome to the digital strategies for business podcast!
I want to share with you today where I see the future marketing is going; and some interesting marketing facts that you can take or look at it and say “hey you know what, maybe marketing is changing.” I see content marketing as being the future for the next couple of years at least. To pack it up, I want to give you a couple of marketing facts that I read on a blog of a gentlemen named Jeff Bullas; but I thought there were really so powerful take away.
The first thing is that the rest remain 135 billion dollars will be spent on new digital marketing collateral or content in the year 2014. 70% of chief marketing officer think that custom content is the future of marketing. Social media marketing budgets has doubled and will continue to double over the next 5 years. Email with social sharing buttons will increase quick through rates by 150%. 67% of B2B content marketing considered advent marketing essential.
Now I know a lot of you guys out there are a bit to see marketers, so here’s an important number. 33% oftraffic from Google’s organic search engine results will go to the first side of list. 73% of reporters think that press releases should contain images. This is what I love. 72 % of pay per click marketers plan to increase their budget in 2014. Meaning that people are having more and more challenges getting into the organic results, so how’s your SEO doing?
43% of marketers found that customer via LinkedIn, are you on LinkedIn? 55% of marketers worldwide are increasing their digital marketing budgets from 2013. Customer testimonials have the highest effectiveness for content marketers at 89%. Videos on landing pages increase conversions by 86%. Something I’ll have to try. Numbers say that 65% of your audience are visual learners so maybe I should be making a youtube video of this. Inbound marketing delivers 54% more leads than traditional outbound marketing. 50% of companies have content marketing strategies so either you do or your competitor does. Internet advertisers make up 25% of the entire ads banned by the year 2015, so there’s some interesting numbers that I thought would be very relevant to you and I want to share this as my marketing thought of the day.
So what I want to make sure you start thinking about it. Where’s your content marketing heading? Is content marketing part of your overall marketing strategy? And if it isn’t, and you don’t have the means to do it, then it’s worth the conversation.
Give me a call. I’ll be happy to talk to you. I’ll give you a free 30minute consultation. No sales fishing, no anything, just talk to you about your business. If you want to do business with us, great. If you don’t, I’m here to be a resource but I want to talk to you about your business, your strategy and how to get you more customers so feel free to give me a call.
I can give you my cellphone (number) 610-996-5575 or you can set up a consultation at email@example.com.I hope you enjoy today’s podcast. If you’re having difficulties landing new clients, You are not alone.
Roja Interactive helps small business across the country generate more leads and win more business.
If you need help with building unique website tha you own, not least, like some other companies out there. If you need mobile and microwebsites, landing page creation, pay per click advertising, search engine optimization, email marketing or bloggin services, call or email now for free evaluation of your marketing processes.
My phone number 267-225-3344 and my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank for investing your time today to help build your business.